Professional Dentist near Morningside
If you need a dentist near Morningside, we welcome you to Balmoral Dental Centre Located just 5 minutes away from the centre of Morningside providing quality dental care 7 days a week. On-site parking is always available, and amazing parks and restaurants are just around the corner.
Where are we?
We are located on Oxford Street, Bulimba. just 5 minutes out of Brisbane CBD. It is convenient to get to us from either Riding Road, Hawthorne Road or Lytton Road. We are located on the roundabout where all 3 of these roads meet.
Balmoral is right next to Morningside.
Our local dentist is well placed for Morningside residents and has an on-site parking/car park with 4 bays reserved for our patients found via Riddell Street.
Our Staff at Balmoral Dental Centre
All of our staff are locally trained and from Brisbane (we joke that soon we’ll need to re-brand to State High Dental as everyone seems to have graduated there at some time). We love our City, and this is our home! You don’t have to worry. We’re not a corporate dentist where your favourite dentist may change every few years. All our dentists are here to stay. Let us be your dentist near Morningside.
We provide all general dental services to the highest standards. We believe in investing in technology – the very best for our patients. Many innovative products and equipment can be found only at our Morningside dental clinic and nowhere else (often, we are the first).
We have been early adopters of many technologies before they became mainstream (some of which we believe will be the future of dentistry but are not very well known).
- Dental DiagnoCAM technology for caries assessment (finding early dental decay)
- Prophymate – gentle air/water + powder abrasion for teeth cleaning and polishing
- Dentapen – comfortable and gentle dental injection system
- 3D CBVT – our very own cone beam machine
- Infiltraiton resin – drill-free restorations and best current results in removing white spot lesions on teeth.
- All-on-4 or Full arch dental implant restorations for teeth replacement.
- Bone grafting with Xenograft materials – Geistlich Bio Oss and Bio Oss Collagen, no need to take a block graft from your hip anymore!
- Gum grafting without the need for a donor site from the palate. See the #palatefree movement.
We partner with some of the best dental labs in Brisbane and work with a close-knit team with more than 8 years of history and experience. We also have connections with the best dental technicians, prosthetists and local businesses and value our relationships with them.
Convenience and Flexibility
Balmoral Dental Centre is adjacent to nearby Morningside. With on-site parking available and bookings 7 days a week (no extra surcharge for weekends), we can look after Morningside residents regardless of their busy lifestyle and other commitments.
Come and experience the difference at our Morningside dental practice.
Our dentist near Morningside is within 10 minutes drive (sometimes a lot shorter) from the suburbs of Hawthorne, Balmoral, Bulimba, Morningside, Cannon Hill, Seven Hills, East Brisbane, Kangaroo Point, Coorparoo, Camp Hill, Carina, Norman Park, Carina, Stones Corner and Carindale. Our dentist is also just one stop away via the Ferry from Newstead, Teneriffe and New Farm!
Talk about a central location!
Our Dental Services
Extended Opening Hours -
7 Days a Week!
|Monday||-||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||-||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||-||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||-||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||-||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||-||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||-||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
This helps give our patients who are undergoing treatment at our clinic peace of mind knowing that we have demonstrated evidence-based quality standards of care.
Payment plans available
Dental loans from $2,000 up to $50,000. Get your dental treatment for as little as $20 a week (for a $2,000 loan).
Frequently Asked Questions
Does your dentist near Morningside provide cosmetic dentistry?
Yes, we offer several cosmetic treatments to enhance your smile. These include:
- Teeth whitening – In-chair and take-home whitening using Zoom and Pola White
- Dental bonding – corrects chipped or cracked teeth and provides additional strength
- State-of-the-art Infiltration Resin Treatments to rid teeth of white spot lesions
- Enamel Microabrasion – Improves surface discolouration or roughness
Our dentists in Morningside will be happy to discuss these procedures in more detail and assess your suitability for them.
How many dental professionals work at Balmoral Dental Centre?
Our dentist near Morningside, Brisbane, is fortunate to have an outstanding team of caring dental professionals working together to help patients of all ages maintain a healthy and functional smile for life. These include 3 highly-trained dentists, 6 dental assistants and 1 oral health therapist. We also have an in-house surgeon and prosthetist we can call upon.
Do you offer dental payment plans for Morningside patients?
We believe that everyone should have access to dental care when needed and not be governed by their finances. TLC (Total Lifestyle Credit) can fund all your medical/cosmetic treatments and out-of-pocket expenses from $2,000 to $50,000. Funding is stress-free since it is handled expertly by a patient’s personalised TLC consultant. Furthermore, TLC offers a flexible solution with 7 separate funding line options. Patients can apply online and receive approval in less than a minute.
Do you provide after-hours emergency services at your dentist near Morningside, Brisbane?
Yes, our Morningside dental care extends to after-hours emergencies. We are open on Saturdays and Sundays and also provide an after-hours SMS service where clinicians and owners can be contacted directly should an emergency arise.
What type of orthodontic treatments do you provide?
Currently, our Morningside dentist offers SureSmile and ClearCorrect clear aligners to straighten teeth, but we plan to provide Invisalign soon. If you or your teen are interested in clear aligners to correct misaligned teeth, we offer a free orthodontic consultation.
Do you offer any technologies at your dentist near Morningside that I may not find elsewhere in Brisbane?
We are committed to delivering high-quality dental services and have invested in many advanced technologies to ensure the best possible outcome for our Morningside patients. These include:
- Cone-Beam x-ray machine – delivers above and beyond standard x-rays producing 3D images of the teeth, soft tissues, nerve pathways, and bone that are invaluable when planning dental services such as dental implants and wisdom teeth extractions.
- DIAGNO cam cameras in each surgery provide early detection of tooth decay
- DMG icon – Infiltration resin technique (repairs cavities without drilling out decay, retaining natural tooth structure
Note: Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.